Thursday, October 6, 2011

Parklife, Two new jobs at Bardot and Starberry, Phone fixed (thanks to a bowl of rice) and.... Crystal Fighters 'liked' a comment I made, could be a little pathetic about how excited that got me but WHO CARES! :D





























                   


               




-Artists I saw -
Nero, Kimbra, Goldfields (met the band members too), Naked and Famous, Nero, Diplo, Adrian Lux, SebastiAn, Aston Shuffle, Little Dragon, Santigold, Lykke Li, Example, Crystal Fighters, Mstrkrft, Digitalism and Wolfgang Gartner.

Such an full day, If i had to say my faveourites I'd probably go Little Dragon and Digitalism.. its hard to say. Though the stand out songs for me were The Aston Shuffle's "Your Love", Diplo's own mash of Gotye's "Somebody I Used to Know", Lykke Li's "I Follow Rivers" & "Sadness is a Blessing", Digitalism's "Pogo", "Circles", Mash of Justice's "Audio Video Disco" & "Blitz" , Example's "Wont Go Quietly" & "Watch The Sun Come Up",  Little Dragon's "Ritual Union" & "Little Man", Naked and Famous "All of This" and Crystal Fighters "At Home".












No comments:

Post a Comment