Saturday, March 12, 2011

About Me

Hello..
Firstly, my name is Eliza.
I have a love for cooking, food, health, music and travel.
Currently I'm studying nurtition/media and communication. However once I'm done with that,
hopefully my (dangerously huge) wanderlust will start to be sated. Until then I have this blog and the things I post on it to get me through til I can really experience what this wide world has to offer.
I want to hear, smell, taste, see, and touch a part of every culture in the world, starting in Greece.


Greece 

Ever since I was little I've always wanted to go there, Not necessarily the islands (although who wouldn't want to pay them a visit) but the main attraction for me is the ancient history and culture of the Grecian people. So first stop on the European tour will definitely be Greece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment