Friday, March 18, 2011

Lunch

Best lunch I've had in a while- Japanease tofu in a vegetable broth w. fresh REAL miso soup. Being the future nutrition writer I hope to be one day I thought it only fitting I publish something healthy. Trust me when I say it was not lacking in flavour, Ginga @ Southbank is now my new favourite lunch spot, soo good on those nasty 8am-8pm days (including travel 6:30am - 9:30pm).
I just want to add that I'm kind of an easy going person so going out for a relaxing/delish/nutritious lunch in a nice atmosphere is the kind of thing I really like doing (besides being a uni student doesn't allow for great expenditure). Funnily enough the receipt said it was an entrĂ©e size, I couldn't believe how big it was, and there I was on my lonesome digging in with a couple on the table next to me chatting over how many calories there are in a sushi roll. The dirty looks I got from those two were priceless but hey its not like it isn't healthy and for the record...NO I DIDN'T HAVE ROOM FOR THE CARBS ANYWAY! so those snobs can suck it as far as I'm concerned. I'll definitely be returning to Ginga.

No comments:

Post a Comment