Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hey. It feels like I haven't posted in ages when really it hasn't been all that long. wow my life is so busy at the moment, I'm working all the time, seeing my friends and just got a new pup almost a week ago so time just seems to slip away from me.

Things I've done
+bought festival tickets
+worked
+gone to the afl
+been out every weekend for the past 13 weeks
+became addicted to black coffee
+gym every once and a while
+hung out with friends
+saw transformers 3
+been shopping for things for my puppy
+ditched uni
+started planning my euro tour for the summer

Things I'm doing in the near future

+buying more festival tickets
+working more
+gyming more
+drinking more black coffee
+going out again this weekend
+seeing harry potter pt.2 again
+handing in a piece of shit assignment
+getting my hair done
+booking my euro tour
+booking my trip to sydney for my cousins 21st/grandpa's 90th
+marrying the drummer from Foster the people
+throwing my own festival in my bedroom to get me pumped for Parklife
+going to spend more time reading/writing in the park
+doing other spontaneous things that 18year olds get up to


gahhh I cannot wait to hear this live

No comments:

Post a Comment