Sunday, June 19, 2011

BAG RAIDERS WAS THE BEST!! saw them last night and it went off, I am so in love with them its probably crazy. I've had the best weekend, First Melbourne (which I'll tell you all about in another post because we're yet to upload all the photos) then Bag Raiders last night. It was the DJ set so they didn't play every song but it was still amazing. Only bad thing was my ex was present and he told his friends I was "making it awkward" by being there, which is really frustrating because besides from the fact me and my friend bought our tickets before them, I just wanted to dance and see Bag Raiders. When I told him that he walked away from me, I'm just not going to bother anymore, I should'nt have to explain myself anyway, I'm over it. In any case it was still an AMAZING NIGHT!

 Two Door Cinema Club – Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Remix) by Hypetrak
They played this awesome remix at the club too. What I would give to see Two Door Cinema Club live!

1 comment: