Thursday, June 2, 2011

SEX//CHEESECAKE




Both are detrimental to the goals I've set myself. But both have been on my mind 24/7 for the past week. It's actually ridiculous how insanely big the cravings I have for these two things are (although the 1st is probably the worst). Sorry if you find the whole sexualness of this post to be confronting but hey its my blog right? I've been trying to get fit but all of a sudden I keep thinking about cheesecake with strawberries or with just anything really. As for the sex part, I'm obviously not getting any..it's probably been 2months now. Is that weird for a female to be thinking about it this much? I really can't be sure but I'm actually experiencing sexual frustration and withdrawals which before experiencing first-hand did not believe existed. Right now I do not know what to do about it, all this jogging I've been trying to do is just not enough to get rid of the want. gahh. In saying that though, I'm not into just being with anyone so I'll have to figure out a way to get over this for now.

1 comment: