Thursday, June 16, 2011

Not much to talk about at the moment, just been a bit sick. My past week has consisted of Radiohead, Death Cab for Cutie, The XX,  Angus and Julia, The Velvet Underground, Art & Garfunkel, Fleet Foxes, Coldplay & Beach House and lots of other chillout music while I've been writing and reading by the fire. It's been pretty lovely just rugging up with a cup of tea and having me time. Going to Melbourne tomorrow with my best friend so there will be lots of pictures when I come back. Oh and I'm going to bag raiders the day I come back sooo. Fuck. Yes.



The other day I was talking to someone who used to "not really like Foals" and has recently awoken to their greatness and become a fan. It made me think straight away of one of my favourite songs of all time, Blue Blood. The film clip just makes it even better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment