Friday, May 27, 2011

Bed

Tonight I did have an 18th to go too, but I've decided against it unfortunately. It's been a really long day and I'm working early tomorrow morning so I wouldn't be able to go out partying after anyway, I'd just be there eating all the food & cake which wouldn't get me anywhere in terms of fitness.  I really just want to chill out tonight.

I just wish I wasn't alone. All my family are at the Walker's for the night having drinks and whatnot..I'd love to just have someone here to lay in my bed and have a stimulating conversation with me. We'd just chillout and talk about interesting things like musician's & bands we've heard and wish we could hear live, places we've been and want to go, art and sites we've seen and want to see, things we've eaten and want to eat  probably all while eating ice cream or lindt chocolates ..or both haha. But yeah, times like these, admittedly I am a bit on the lonely side. I'll probably just sit in my bed, listen to Sia and read, what a riveting Friday night. Dear person that reads this...if there is anyone...wanna come over and talk to me??


No comments:

Post a Comment