Monday, May 23, 2011

Carpe Diem

This year has been so eventful. Already so much has happened. It's hard to make sense of it but all I can think is;
Carpe Diem
"Seize the day"
Don't waste a second being miserable because life is so short and you never know, everything can be taken from you in a split second. I'm getting through the challenging times with this thought and in a way I'm glad for the events that have turned me back around to be myself again.











1+2. pretty things. 3. Daffodils, I loved them as a little girl. 4. Mineral water and rye bread is my daily ritual at the moment. 5. Kombucha, a strange fermented tea that I'm obsessed with. 6 +7. The ocean reminds me of Greece which has been on my mind.  8.  Seth & Summer I used to identify with them. 9. Reminds me of the baby elephant I loved at Taronga Zoo. 10. Self Explanatory. 11. My favourite flower lilies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment