Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friends

Some of them I haven't seen in a while, particularly my best male friend - A. It was so good to catch up with him yesterday, he knows me too well sometimes though. He asked me how I'd been and I told him  things for the last month have been a bit shaky but otherwise I'm great. I didn't particularly want to have an D&M at my friends b'day party so I just left it there. But then he brought up everything again and you know when you just have those people you cannot hide stuff from no matter how hard you try. Well, he's one of those,  I couldn't really stop the tears, it was only little but I think its understandable the day after a funeral.  I feel really happy most of the time now, its just been a really hard week.

Last night was the highlight that made up for all of it though, went out and partied like there was no tomorrow (in true James Walker style) and had such a great time.  Things will be better from here on in, I think I can say last week was the worst of it and I'm just glad its behind me now. I feel like I've coped as best I can. Especially thanks to having my friends around me, I'm so glad for so many people coming  back into my life even as some have left it. To all my friends, (you probably wont read this) I love you all so much and am so thankful to have such great people around me.


by the way, all my love was taken except one :)
Thank you Kitty Allison for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment