Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tomorrow

Is going to be one hell of a day, I'm working late tonight.
I have to get up tomorrow at an unholy hour to catch a train to Uni, then hand in an important assignment that I'm hoping I've done enough to pass with. At 2pm I have James's funeral after which I'll probably go back to the Walker's for an hour or so, unfortunately they don't live near by so thats a tad inconvenient. Then I'll drive home only to get ready for an 18th which I doubt I'll be in the mood for.
Tiredness plus grief probably is not a good combination, but we'll see how I go.
Bring on the weekend!

On the positive side - My friend told me that all except one of my Love. tabs were taken from my poster on the notice board over the weekend.
She took a photo for me so that'll be up in the near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment