Saturday, July 2, 2011

Don't you just absolutely love it when you turn the car on only to hear your favourite song playing on the radio. So you automatically turn it up as loud as it will go while (in my case terribly) singing your lungs out. That was me with 'Mr Brightside' the other day..it got me thinking though, can I really narrow down all my favourite songs to just one...No.

These are the songs that can make me cry with happiness or smile with nostalgia, that can make any situation blissful  and that I shamelessly blast and dance to like a crazy person when I'm home alone.
Here is my top 11 in no particular order.
Paint the Silence - South
Mr Brightside - The Killers
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
New Slang - The Shins
Shooting Stars - Bag Raiders
Tiny Dancer - Elton John
Breath Me - Sia
Tip of your Tongue - Porcelain Raft
Nosebleed Section - Hilltop Hoods
Sometimes - Miami Horror
Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkle



No comments:

Post a Comment