Saturday, July 9, 2011

I've had such a blissful weekend after 5 days of work I just had two days off woo. Yesterday I took a drive on my own down to B beach and today I fell asleep at the park with my ipod in and the warming sun on my back like a blanket (although I did get a little burnt). But what really struck me is how the positive personalities of strangers can just make your day so much better.

  • I met and had a 30minute conversation with a lovely old man from Liverpool in England and now I'm convinced I must go. 
  • A sweet woman at the petrol station saying "have a fabulous day Possum!" made my day
  • Ladies at cute little boutiques talking to me about work and my daily life was really refreshing and fun. One even remembered me from last time I was in the shop and we got talking about vegetarian cuisine and places we both loved to eat.
  • Little kids at the park being all inquisitive and asking me what I'm doing when I'm laying about writing in my diary, just watching them running around playing tiggy was enough to make me smile ridiculously.

Its really just such a joy meeting all these people, what a simple pleasure I have missed out on up until now :D


Simplicity. "Sometimes the best things in life are the simplest"




No comments:

Post a Comment