Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FUCKING STOP.
It's supposed to be gone by now.
Why is it, I can be at work, having an amazing day and suddenly I just feel it. This empty space in my chest, it aches and I don't even know why it's still there. I try to ignore it, but this hole just lingers like a ghost. I saw a page on Facebook "crying naked in the bathroom listening to Adele", it actually perfectly describes me. I don't know if its supposed to be a joke or not but I always cry in the shower, its the perfect place. The streaming tears mingle with the water on my cheeks and the sound of my choking sobs are absorbed by droplets hitting the tiles. My sadness is hidden from all eyes but my own and slowly washes down the drain leaving me feeling better or somewhat numbed.

I'm so happy, too happy to be brought down by this anymore. The space needs to go but all I can do is wait it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment