Friday, July 8, 2011

  Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) by Gotye
I've always loved Gotye, he had me hooked from 'Hearts a mess' back in 2008. He was number 11 on the Triple J top 100 Aussie albums which is unsuprising to me (no.11 also just happens to be my favourite number). I'm absolutely in love with this song.

but you didn't have to cut me off, make out like it never happened and that we were nothing. :'(

I'm just going to say it
He's not just somebody that I used to know, even though I know I'm nothing.  I love him. I ABSOLUTELY STILL LOVE HIM. But its over, 2 months on and I still don't know what to do. Everytime it gets harder seeing him, isn't it supposed to get easier? Can we atleast start being friends now?
I want to laugh about goofy goobers,  ballroom dance down hallways, make milkshakes, go on picnics, play fight in bed, swim at night and sing about alligators in pajamas.




Someone please tell me how to do this, I was doing so well up until I heard about her.


woah that is the evidence of a drunken weak moment right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment